On His Heels

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Andrew is here!


We made it home from the hospital on Sunday. I haven't had much of a break since then. My mother-in-law has been and been a big help. But it's disrupted our routine.

The first night was good. But the past 2 have been difficult. I went back to work today and boy did I hate it! I really desire a slower, more contemplative life. Always have.

A friend has reminded me that all of life is spiritual if I live it from the center of my relationship with God. I'm trying to remember that as I change diapers, burp Andrew, and watch Holley as she rides her bike. God, you are so good! Thanks for a healthy baby boy and a wife who is wonderful and doing just great after surgery.

BTW, Andrew Thomas was 21 1/2 inches long and weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz.

1 Comments:

  • Hey guys!! Wow, I didn't even know you guys were expecting again! I am so excited for you both. Please tell that wife of yours I said hi and to let me hear from you every once in a while. Love you guys,
    Christi Hyde

    By Blogger Christi Dobson, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home